College Babes Visit Adult Bookstore

College Babes Visit Adult Bookstore
College Babes Visit Adult Bookstore /CLICK IMAGE FOR ALBUM

Saturday, February 18, 2017

BLINDFOLD SURPRISE BY S A B L E C O L L I N S

BLINDFOLD SURPRISE

BY S A B L E C O L L I N S



Blindfold Surprise
I was excited for my company’s Christmas party. It wasn’t because I liked company parties. I usually dreaded coming to things like this. 
Who wanted to be surrounded by my coworkers when you didn’t have to be?
I was excited for a different reason. Tonight, would be the first time my coworkers and my boss would get to see my wife, 
Yvonne.
Yvonne was nothing short of stunning. She had long flowing blonde hair, curves, and legs that went on for days. 
I knew I was batting way out of my league when Yvonne agreed to marry me. Everyone else knew it too.
The stares I got from other guys was priceless. The looks on their faces always said “how the hell did he pull that one off?”
My dirty little secret was that I loved showing my wife off. I loved when other men ogled her perfect body. Sometimes men would even flirt with her right in front of me. I didn’t care. In fact, I often fantasized about my wife being fucked by other men right in frontme. 
A fantasy I could never tell her.
So you can imagine how turned on I was when we walked into the banquet hall and all eyes were on her. It was just as I expected.
My coworkers’ wives were green with envy, and my coworkers practically had their tongues hanging out of their mouths. 
I knew what they were thinking. “How the hell did Brian land a hot piece of ass like that?”
My wife turned to me looking a little uncomfortable. I’m sure she was self conscious from all the gawking eyes. “I feel like I’m overdressed” she whispered.
I nonchalantly smiled back at her. “Nonsense, you look great” I said trying to reassure her.
But she was overdressed. The other wives looked frumpy compared to her, and the men took notice. 
Oh yeah, they took notice.
Earlier that night I had urged her to wear her red dress. It was the sexiest dress she owned. It showed off her long smooth legs and
it’s low cut accentuated her perfect chest. I knew that dress was sure to turn a few heads and I was right.
She smiled and batted her eyes. I positioned my arm for her to take. “Now let me introduce you to some of the guys I work with.”
I introduced Yvonne to some of my co-workers. Yvonne was always great in social situations and tonight was no different. 
She charmed both my coworkers and their wives.
I could tell my coworkers had a new respect for me and also had something new to fantasize about, my wife.
Watching my coworkers flirt with my wife sent a rush of blood to my crotch. It was nice to see my wife getting the attention of so many men but there was one man that I really wanted my wife to meet. I wanted her to meet my boss, 
Mr. Carter.
Mr. Carter was a well put together black man. He was tall, bald, and suave. He couldn’t have been any older than 35. 


To my
knowledge he wasn’t married. The few women in our office would always swoon in his presence. I even suspected that he may have
had sex with a few of them.
This was exactly the man I wanted to introduce to my wife. I knew that Yvonne had dated a black guy back when she was back in
college. She had a thing for black guys and I’m sure she would have a thing for Mr. Carter.
I pulled her away from my coworkers towards the group of people Mr. Carter was talking to. Like usual Mr. Carter was controlling
the conversation. Everyone in the group hung on every word.
I waited until the people left and than walked up towards Mr. Carter. “Excuse me, Mr. Carter I just wanted to thank you for
organizing this wonderful party.”
He turned to me with a smile and shook my hand. His large hand gripped my hand so tight I thought it may break. “It’s great to see
you made it Brian.”
His eyes immediately turned to my wife. “And who is this beautiful women?” he said in calm low voice. His intense eye contact
made my wife blush.
“This is my wife Yvonne” I said with a grin on my face.
Mr. Carter’s large hand reached for my wife’s hand. Much to the surprise of my wife and I, he leaned over and kissed the top of it.
My wife’s face went red. She let out a girlish giggle as Mr. Carter effortlessly transitioned and said “It’s very nice to meet you Yvonne,
please call me Maurice.”
I had to give it to him. The guy was smooth.
A few seconds into the conversation and it was like I wasn’t even there. Maurice’s eyes never left my wife. Her eyes didn’t leave
his. She was hanging on his every word. Laughing at his jokes and even unconsciously twisting her blonde hair like a school girl.
Everything was going perfectly. I decided to get us all some drinks and let them talk some more. I knew they wouldn’t even notice
that I was gone.
When I came back from the bar I noticed that Yvonne was by herself. Maurice was nowhere to be seen.
“Where did Maurice go?”
My wife nonchalantly looked at me “Oh I dunno, he said he had some business to take care of.”
I was a little disappointed he had left. Watching my dominant black boss eye fuck the shit out my wife was getting me more than
turned on.
Yvonne looked weary as her eyes scanned around the banquet hall. “I’m bored. Can we go home now?”
I was bored too. Now, that Maurice had left there was no real excitement to be had. We finished our drinks and left before any of
my coworkers saw me.
On the car ride home all I could think about was my wife and Maurice. I kept playing the conversation over in my head. I couldn’t
stop thinking about the way my wife looked at Maurice. A look she had never gave me once in our 4 years of marriage. A look that
was primal.
My mind began to drift off. I started to fantasize about Maurice ripping off my wife’s scanty little red dress and fucking her right in
front of me. I felt a rush of blood down below and before I knew it my cock was straining against my pants.
Out of nowhere, I noticed my wife lean across the center console. She must have been as horny as me because she was softly
caressing my leg and whispering into my ear. “I think someone deserves a little fun.”
I nervously laughed. “Umm Hunny, what are you doing?”
She grabbed my stiff cock through my pants. “Oh, what do we have here? Looks like someone is already ready for me.”
As she unbuckled my pants I couldn’t help but think who is this woman? My wife hadn’t given me road head since we started
dating. Why was she all of a sudden acting so wanton?
I stop questioning it when I felt her warm mouth engulf my hard cock. She sucked down hard and deep while fondling my balls. I
was so turned on that I almost drove off the road.
I couldn’t believe it. My wife was sucking me with more passion than she had on our wedding day. Whoever this woman was I
didn’t want her to stop.
My cock began to twitch. I could feel myself on the edge. I thought it was smart to pull over before I got anyone hurt.
I signaled the directional and pulled into a gravely patch on the side of the road. My wife began to stroke my slippery cock
vigorously. “You gonna cum for me baby” she said in a sultry voice.
I couldn’t hold back any longer. My balls contracted and my cock jumped in her hand. I let out a loud groan as long strands of cum
flew threw the air and onto the stirring wheel.
***
The next few weeks my wife and I were at it like jack rabbits. Ever since my work’s holiday party my wife couldn’t keep her hands
of me.
At first, I was pleasantly confused. But then I realized why my wife was acting so debauched ever since that night.
It was Maurice. It had to be. After she had met Maurice, something changed inside her. She wanted to get fucked by my strapping
black boss just as much as I wanted to watch it.
The wheels began turning. Yvonne’s birthday was tomorrow. I had a romantic dinner already planned for her and now I could give
her a surprise that would be a present to both of us.
I closed the door of my study to make sure Yvonne couldn’t hear me. I took a deep breath as I looked at my cellphone. “Here
goes nothing” I said as called my boss.
“Mr. Carter, it’s Brian”
“Hi Brian, what can I help you with?” he said sounding a bit confused.
My heart began to race. I couldn’t believe I was about to ask my boss to fuck my wife. What would he say? Would he fire me?
“I want you to fuck my wife.” There was a long pause. I could hear my heart in my throat.
“Excuse. I could have sworn you just asked me to fuck your wife.” He said sounding even more confused.
“Yes sir, it’s my wife’s birthday tomorrow and I want to surprise her.”
He let out a soft chuckle, which put me at ease. “So you like to watch?”
“Yes sir, nothing would make me happier than if you fucked my wife.”
“Well, I must say that its a strange request, but if thats what you want than I’ll be happy to fuck your wife.”
Everything was happening so fast. I thanked Maurice and gave him the directions and the time to come to my house.
A surge of adrenaline shot through my body. The reality of the situation had finally sunk in. I was going to watch another man fuck
my wife.
***
After my wife and I had a beautiful romantic dinner together I took her upstairs for her surprise. We both had a couple drinks in us,
and I could tell she was more than in the mood.
Yvonne was on me the second we made it to our room. There was kissing and the clothes started to fly off. She was so wild I had
to push her off if I wanted the surprise to go as planned.
“I have a surprise for you” I said with a smirk.
Her eye lit up and she purred salaciously. I opened the the nightstand and pulled out a blindfold. Her eyes grew even wider.
I wrapped the blindfold around her head as she gushed with excitement. I lead her to the bed and instructed her to lay down on her
back.
I reached back into the nightstand and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. “I got another surprise for you” I said as I cuffed one of her
wrists.
She giggled as I pulled her arms back and cuffed them to the bed. I then pulled off the last remaining clothing she had - her already
moist panties.
She looked perfect as she lied there blindfolded and cuffed. Every curve of her body was delicious. Her tan smooth skin made her
blonde hair shine even brighter. Her pussy lips were soft, pink and glistening. The whole situation was surreal. In a few moments her
perfect body would be at the mercy of another man.
I looked down at my phone. I had a text from Maurice that said he was waiting in the living room downstairs. Perfect! The timing
couldn’t be any better.
“I hope there is more to this surprise” my wife said squirming on the bed.
“Oh there’s MORE, just wait” I said as I opened the door to our room and looked downstairs.
There was Maurice sitting downstairs in the living room. We made eye contact and I signaled him up. He quietly made his way
upstairs and into the room.
He licked his lips and rubbed his hands together as soon as he saw my wife’s naked body cuffed to the bed.
“I’m waiting” she said with a big smile on her face.
“Don’t worry, it’s coming” I said taking a seat next to the bed.
Maurice didn’t waste anytime. He began to take off his suit in a hurry. When he dropped his boxers my mouth dropped wide open.
Maurice wasn’t even hard yet and his cock was twice the size of mine. It hung heavy and low between his legs. His balls were
equally impressive. Each testicle was at least the size of an apple.
Maurice caught me staring at his massive package and smiled. He raised his eye brows looking over to my wife. I gave him the non
verbal ‘go ahead.’
My wife gasped with excitement when Maurice pushed both legs up so part of her ass lifted from the bed. His face was only inches
away from her drooling wet pink. It was the moment of truth. After this, everything between Yvonne and I would be different.
My cocked jumped when I heard my wife let out a loud shriek. Maurice was feasting on her exposed slit like a savage dog. Loud
licking sounds and moans was all I could hear as Maurice’s big tongue lashed every inch of my wife’s little pink pussy.
I watched as my wife’s mouth formed a permanent O shape. Her body was quivering and she gyrated her hips to meet Maurice’s
greedy mouth. I was watching another man pleasure my wife. It was really happening.
Maurice got up from his postion. He was ready to take my wife. It couldn’t be more evident.
I clasped the side of my chair and looked in astonishment. Maurice’s cock was now fully erect. It was long, black and veiny.  How
was something like that ever going to fit in my wife’s tight little pussy?
There was no way I could let my wife be fucked by something so monstrous. She would never be the same. I was about to call the
whole thing off when I heard her whimper.
She moved her hips up and down. Her pussy glistened wet as she rub it against Maurice’s bulbous head. “Please fuck me!” she
screamed like a woman possessed.
My cock was straining against the fabric of my pants. My knuckles went white as I clenched the chair. There was no going back
now. I watched with faded breath as Maurice began to push his mammoth cock inside my wife.
Her pussy lips stretched opened like a flower as she yelped in agony. “Ohh my god, What the fuck?!” Maurice had barely fit his
head in and my wife was already screaming like a banshee.
I could no longer keep the surprise from her. As soon as Maurice sunk his big black cock in my wife she would know it wasn’t me.
I told Maurice to hold his postion as I removed the blindfold from my wife’s face.
To say my wife was surprised was an understatement. She looked confused as she looked at me and then to Maurice who was
partially penetrating her. Her eyes turned back to me and she couldn’t find the words before she finally blurted out “What the fuck is
going on?”
I looked at my wife and smiled “it’s my surprise.”
She looked at Maurice puzzled and than back at me “are you alright with this?”
I smiled again and nodded my head.
“Don’t worry I’ll be gentle” Maurice said in husky tone.
Her head fell back as Maurice began to once again push inside. I positioned my chair so I could get a better look.
What I saw had me grabbing the hard bulge in my pants. Maurice’s black meat was stretching my wife open further than I ever
thought possible. If I didn’t see it with my own eyes I wouldn’t have believed it.
My wife let out sobbing moans as he slowly sunk deeper inside. I held her hand hoping that I could comfort her. Finally, Maurice
used all his weight to plunge in the last few inches of his cock. My wife screamed a mixture of pain and pleasure as every last inch
impaled her.
Maurice pulled out quickly and held his cock against her stretched hole. Much to my surprise, my wife wiggled her hips towards
him. “More, please more!” she cried. Not only was she enjoying Maurice’s big black cock but she was begging for it.
Maurice snickered and pushed her legs back even further until her ass was in the air. “Oh, I’m a give you MORE” Maurice said as
he plunged his cock back inside.
My wife gave my hand the death grip as Maurice began pile driving her into the bed we both share. His thrusts were so powerful and
fierce I thought he may split my poor little wife in half. The sound of his heavy balls slapping against her ass was overwhelming. I had
never seen anything so hot in my life.
From the look in my wife’s face she was enjoying it a lot more than me. With each thrust her body looked closer to the edge. When
her eyes rolled back and her screaming ceased I knew she was about to erupt.
Her body began to shake. “Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes”. Her screams crescendoed to an ear piercing cry that filled the room.
She began to spasm and writhed at the force of Maurice’s cock. By the look of it he was about to erupt too.
Every muscle in his body tensed up and he gritted his teeth. He let out deep animalistic groans as his head looked towards the
ceiling. There was no doubt that my boss was filling my wife up with his unprotected seed.
Maurice gave my wife a few more lazy thrusts and then removed himself. He gave her a firm smack on the ass and let her fall to the
bed. My wife didn’t move. Her eyes were closed and she had big stupid grin on her face.
Maurice dusted himself off and got dressed. “You got a great wife” he said as he walked towards the door.
Before he walked out of the room he turned back to me and said “why don’t you take the rest of the week off and come back in on

Monday.” He gave me a wink and then left the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Posts